One of my favorite blogging friends, Cheryl at The Farmer's Daughter bestowed the Versatile Blogger Award to me
and several others.
The idea, as I understand it, is to tell you 7 things about myself you may not know. Here goes.......
1. Paul Newman was my favorite actor for years.
2. I really don't like being confined in a crowd. I can ride in an elevator perfectly well with a few people, but if we are crammed like sardines, I get a little antsy.
3. I was painfully shy as a child, but somewhere along the
way I discovered I love people!...all kinds..all shapes...all sizes...all ages.
4. I love desserts....my favorite is Key Lime anything. Strangely, chocolate, I can take or leave.
5. I am a cancer survivor going on 5 years....yeah!!!!
This is harder than I thought!!
6. I am a "ducks in a row" person. I like to have a plan but don't have a problem changing direction in midstream as long as I know where that stream is going!
Flying by the seat of my pants....not so much.
7. I love to read. Christian fiction mysteries are my favorite. I also love reading poetry...Robert Frost is a favorite.
It's funny how it is easy to write my thoughts about things I see or capture in pictures, but very difficult to share about me personally.
Thanks for including me Cheryl. I enjoyed reading what everyone wrote.